Use The New Forms
Search  

How to get money fast and eazy

Useful information about CNation & Minecraft

How to get money fast and eazy

If your one of the people that are not that rich heres a good guide
- best way to get money everyday vote and get 1000cn
- explore and find stuff to sell
- answer the question in roondak's shop and get 3.5k worth of items sell them
- goto the lottery around spawn get an iron block and place. It on your lottery number you could win!
Traders
Can make chest shops and people may buy something from you
First line [username]
Second line [how much items per money]
Third line [B then how much to buy for then : S how much to sell for]
Fourth line [items name]
E.g
sideswipe32
5
B 50 d: S 10
Iron ingot



Officers
Can give repair cubes to the people that pay for it and includes documents
Just type /tpchere [player] and that will charge them for teleport


Thank you for reading my guide

-side :thumbup:

Sideswipe32
 
Minecraft: sideswipe32

Re: How to get money fast and eazy

for the RoonShop mystery chest, the prize worth changes. the longer it takes for people to answer, the more prizes i put in.

I would not advocate lotteries as a legitimate source of income. It more often than not makes you lose money, and when you do win money, the overall winnings will not be able to offset your losses.

i would also check out some of your information and maybe organize it a bit better.

Lots of this info is also found in various other guides, so you can look off them if you cant find info elsewhere!

NotNyx72
 
Minecraft: Nyx72

Re: How to get money fast and eazy

Sideswipe32 wrote:Officers
Can give repair cubes to the people that pay for it and includes documents
Just type /tpchere [player] and that will charge them for teleport


Image

Rupy098
 
Minecraft: rupy098

Re: How to get money fast and eazy

Miner86 wrote:
Sideswipe32 wrote:Officers
Can give repair cubes to the people that pay for it and includes documents
Just type /tpchere [player] and that will charge them for teleport


Image


What you mean by that?

Sideswipe32
 
Minecraft: sideswipe32

Re: How to get money fast and eazy

Sideswipe32 wrote:
Miner86 wrote:
Sideswipe32 wrote:Officers
Can give repair cubes to the people that pay for it and includes documents
Just type /tpchere [player] and that will charge them for teleport


Image


What you mean by that?


He means he doesn't really understand what your talking about. In other words, you need to word it better. :D

Heliplx
 
Minecraft: Heliplx

Re: How to get money fast and eazy

and that your info is wrong :p

NotNyx72
 
Minecraft: Nyx72

Re: How to get money fast and eazy

Why izz he not smiling s:o

Sideswipe32
 
Minecraft: sideswipe32

Re: How to get money fast and eazy

I've personally learned that one of the fastest ways to make money are in this order
-Vote every day
-Rank up to a Level 1 miner
-Mine lots of cobblestone and with miner perk you occasionally get 2 cobblestone from one stone
-While mining cobble look for other Ores such as iron (most common)
-Use the new cobble stores and sell all of your cobble (there's a big market for cobble now)
-When you get enough money (between 4.5-7k CN) buy a TCube in an undercity store that offers the service (JagaCorp, RoonShop)
-Open a bank account with a level 10 bank and generate as much interest as possible
-And then kick back and watch the CN roll in :D
And oddly enough my strategy uses what Neo refers to as the Big 3 in CN generation

Lazak1996
 
Minecraft: Herobrine

Return to Guides