Jailed - Griefing

Discussion in 'Support' started by Adyyyyy, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Adyyyyy

Adyyyyy Well-Known Member

First of all i would like to say sorry for what i have done and second, since when has griefing been dis-aloud in the PMZ?

-Ady6195-

2. rupy098

rupy098 Well-Known Member

Many moons ago.. (2.0)

3. Adyyyyy

hmm that's annoying... almost a full year without a ban or a jail "/

4. firetire

firetire Administrator

Griefing is not allowed anywhere. It has been against the rules in the pmz for more than 6 months.

5. Adyyyyy

ok sorry, i didn't realize :(

6. Stoptheworld

Stoptheworld Well-Known Member

it is ok ady I had the same problem with it I ofcourse did not grief please put a sign up in the pmz that says don't grief I mean you tell us that if you build you have the risk of your house being destoryed and plus it is the pmz why not just say "build at your own risk or you may get griefed this would make it much less confuseing

7. firetire

firetire Administrator

How is it confusing? griefing isnt allowed anywhere. The rules clearly state that...

8. shootemmoore

shootemmoore Well-Known Member

9. Stoptheworld

It is confusing because I am pretty sure that it says not to build in the pmz yet even if people build there you can't destroy there stuff. Just wondering has there ever been a vote on this what does everyone else think why not make a post about this issue I think me and you both would like to see what the people think and If it does not convince you guys thats fine at least we now what the people want on this server

10. Stoptheworld

I forgot one last thing that really gets me mad for some reason it is ok to picks up some ones stuff if they dropped it but If someone has a random chest in the pmz with some iron in it I can't take it

11. shootemmoore

shootemmoore Well-Known Member

ok i'll answer this.

Because that would be stealing.

it says not to build there because everyone would be cranky when they wipe the world. PMZ used to be PVP and greifing allowed, but people wanted it changed so they changed it.

with everything the admins are trying to get done atm, stuff like this should not be considered.

you CANNOT steal in the PMZ.
    you CANNOT greif in the PMZ.
    /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
    you CAN mine in the PMZ.
    you CAN build in the PMZ. ( however this is not recommended )

12. MaxBFalcon

MaxBFalcon Well-Known Member

It kinda would be nice to be able to raid in the PMZ, maybe people would be careful when making mines, then they would have to walk farther out from the spawn to mine, and the spawn area wouldn't be.. So... Griefed.. :p
    I mean, it is not the mainworld where griefing really matters. Also, PVP should be on in there again. Much more of a challenge... :p

*Off topic* Who the heck let off the TNT anyway? :problem: :p