Make Some Quick CN

Discussion in 'Make Some Quick CN' started by NeoGuy21, Apr 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NeoGuy21

NeoGuy21 Owner

We wanted a way for members to get whitelisted faster, so we gave mods the power to whitelist. This was a huge help and gave us some great results. Then we got to thinking, we should reward our mods each time they whitelist someone. Then we took it a step further.. we thought it would only be fair to offer this same program to other members..

We call it The Whitelist Program...

Heres how it works, you apply to be part of the program. If your accepted then you can start earning CN everytime you whitelist a new member.

Rules
    -You can only whitelist people who apply here.
    -If the member did not apply, the whitelist doesnt count.
    -You must respond on the same thread saying that you added the member and give there username.

Payout:
    -Once a week an admin will do a pay out for everyone. (mon or tues)
    -The payout for each person and how many they whitelisted will be posted in this thread.
    -Your pay will be added directly to your in game balance after the payout is posted.
    -The member who whitelisted the most users will get 25,000CN.
    -Second place 15,000CN, Third place 10,000CN.
    -Everyone else will get 1,000CN.
    -You must whitelist at least 5 players to get paid.

How to apply for the program:
    -You must be a level 2 or higher in any estate. (we may make exceptions)
    -Post a reply and tell us the following:
    --How many hours a day do you play minecraft on average
    --Your age
    --Why we should accept you over someone else
    --Say "I have read everything"

Whitelist Commands:
    -Type the following to whitelist a member.. /whitelist add username
    -Type the following to reload the whitelist so the member can connect.. /whitelist reload
    -Whitelist errors:
    --Internal Error (means whitelist is down.. try again after a server restart.. very rare)
    --Cannot Add Player (means someone has beat you and added them already)

Note: We will be going back and paying mods for all past whitelisting they have done in the last few days.

2. Jackim

Jackim Well-Known Member

--How many hours a day do you play minecraft on average: between 1-3 weekends more
    --Your age: 15
    --Why we should accept you over someone else: because I am smart and love this server
    --I have read everything

3. Nopeyourdead

Nopeyourdead Well-Known Member

--How many hours a day do you play minecraft on average 1 to 2
    --Your age 14
    --Why we should accept you over someone else Because i am on alot and am trustfull.
    --I have read everything

4. Xerth

Xerth Well-Known Member

--How many hours a day do you play minecraft on average- two to four hours, depends on the day.
    --Your age - 16
    --Why we should accept you over someone else - I'm very helpful. I need money <3. I'm checking the thread every day already. I live in Europe, so i can whitelist everyone from USA to Russia.
    -- I did indeed read everything.

5. CallMeDrLove

CallMeDrLove Well-Known Member

--How many hours a day do you play minecraft on average: Around 5+ on most days...
    --Your age: 14
    --Why we should accept you over someone else: Even though I'm only a builder I have helped by donating(Which means I'm just as dedicated as the level 2 people) and I always try to help other people volunteering my time to help anyone with what they want because I love to help others, and because I am a very nice and trustworthy person!
    -- I have read everything!
    --Note: I know I don't meet the estate requirement, but I just really want to help out the great server.

6. theace511

theace511 Well-Known Member

--How many hours a day do you play minecraft on average: 3+
    --Your age: 13
    --Why we should accept you over someone else: I love this server very much and if I got accepted I would be checking the whitelisting section very often.
    -- I have read everyzing!

7. AwesomeGrant

AwesomeGrant Well-Known Member

--How many hours a day do you play minecraft on average: 3 or more
    --Your age: 16
    --Why we should accept you over someone else: I am an officer and I feel like it is my duty to help new members and I would like to help out with the server. I love it and also I know this may seem kinda tacky but it helps out with all applications. I am ligitly an Eagle Scout :D (I have proof if you need it)
    -- I have read everything!
    P.S. I don't meet the estate requirements but I love helping out! I also have a lot of different experience with real world leadership.

8. dopet

dopet Well-Known Member

-You must be a level 2 or higher in any estate. Sergeant (Second Level of Officer Estate)
    --How many hours a day do you play minecraft on average: 3+ Hours everyday on the server
    --Your age: 14 almost 15
    --Why we should accept you over someone else: I think I should be accepted because of my activeness in game, and also in the forums. I used to hate waiting to get whitelisted and you lose some members by the time its takes for them to get added, But with me I will check every 10- minutes when I'm on. I'm also a in Officer class, so after whitelisting them I will make it my duty to give a tour and get them going well in the server. :D

This is dopet and I have read everything ;D

9. Seagod30

Seagod30 Member

--How many hours a day do you play minecraft on average:1 at least, usually 3 or more
    --Your age: 15
    --Why we should accept you over someone else: Because I am on often and I like to know who's new and may need help upon entering the server. Also this is good for buissness.

:mrgreen: I have read everything :mrgreen:

10. Xemos

Xemos Well-Known Member

--How many hours a day do you play minecraft on average
    3-5
    --Your age
    --Why we should accept you over someone else
    Because I'm the mayor of Turtle Island!! jk.. As an officer, it is our duty to help new members, and since we have a broken caste, this would allow me to feel like i'm actually doing something worthwhile to the server. And to be quite honest, it'll be a decent money source related to my caste. I know I'm a level one Officer at the moment, but with my active-ness you can see I'm dedicated to the server. Only reason I'm level 1 is cause im helping others level up first. Selflessness not selfishness wins the day.
    --Say "I have read everything"
    I have read everything.

11. --How many hours a day do you play minecraft on average: 5, maybe 6.
    --Your age: I am 16.
    --Why we should accept you over someone else: I am willing to do anything to help out the server, others on the server, and i might donate some more money later on. I am working on getting to level two builder.

"I have read everything"

-Ballsackmcnugget

12. Pandalol

Pandalol Well-Known Member

<-- I am a Constructor, (Level 2 Builder) FYI =D -->

<-- How many hours a day do you play minecraft on average: Average, whats that? Just kidding.. uh.. to much.. Atleast 5-10 hours a day. (If I am not going out) xD -->

<-- Your age: Soon 21.. (next month) -->

<-- Why we should accept you over someone else: Well, I play alot, use the forums alot aswell. I am a newbie helper. (Good with helping others) I learn quick, and I enjoy playing with other people =D

<-- And yes, ofc I have read it all! You can't skip important parts! -->

Regards: Steffylol, aKa Pandalol (For some people) Feel free to call me Panda =D

13. murdererr

murdererr Member

--How many hours a day do you play minecraft on average i pay 4 hrs a day on the weeks weekdays i play like 8-13
    --Your age 15
    --Why we should accept you over someone else u should accept me over everyone else because i have been playing on this sever for about a month i been like one of the most active people on here i'v never been jailed or grief or stolen anything i am a very nice person and i never talk bad stuff about people and i love all the admins =)
    --Say "I have read everything" I have read everything

14. NeoGuy21

NeoGuy21 Owner

PAYOUT (to mods for the last few days)

BaldTurtle - 30.. 1,500CN
    Cebekazu - 43.. 2,150CN + 5,000CN = 7,150CN
    monkmasta - 5.. 250CN

Your pay has been added to your in game amount. Next weeks whitelist starts now..

15. All above applicants approved except awesomegrant. You have been denied because you haven't been on the server long enough. Try again in a week or two.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

16. texanfury

texanfury Well-Known Member

--I play on average 2-4 Hours a day. More during the next two weeks (Spring Break). Could be up to 6 hours a day during these times. Most will be at night.
    --I am 17 years old.
    --I have been on the server for some time now, understand the rules, frequent the forums and have a good understanding of the admins goals for this server.
    --"I have read everything"

17. minecraft124_

minecraft124_ Community Manager Developer

--How many hours a day do you play minecraft on average: Every day
    --Your age: 16
    --Why we should accept you over someone else: I'm trustworthy, i'm a nice person, i have a good attitude, and i'd love to help out the server in any way i can.
    I have read everything.

18. warthogwranglerj

warthogwranglerj Well-Known Member

My App

--How many hours a day do you play minecraft on average: about 3-5 it varies
    --Your age: 12 almost 13
    --Why we should accept you over someone else: I am a very active player also VERY active on the forums... I am Responsible and eager to help out!

NOTE: I wont be on this week because of vacation... TO WHISTLER :D

19. firetire

firetire Administrator

--How many hours a day do you play minecraft on average:10+
    --Your age:20
    --Why we should accept you over someone else: cause i'm on all the time and i can watch the forum whenever i'm not in class or asleep.
    I have read everything

-firetire100

20. Lelouche

Lelouche Well-Known Member

How many hours a day do you play minecraft on average : I can usually log anywhere from 2 to 4 hours a day on minecraft depending on how busy I am. I try to stay active but find it isn't to difficult on this server as it is always enjoyable

Your age : 16 years old

Why we should accept you over someone else : Ever since I was a young boy, I dreamed of having an important role in some online interactive community....okay not really.
    But in all seriousness, I think (I hope I don't sound too boastful) that I am a pretty good candidate for this position. I am on frequently and check the forums at least bi-daily. I feel that I have enough commitment to this server to be able to fulfill this job well and without too much difficulty. I could put in some statistic that I can promise to reach every day , but that would be unrealistic. All I can say is that I'd try my best to get new members brought on to the server.

I hope that is good enough for you guys =] I look forward to hearing your response.

I have read everything
    EDIT:
    P.S. I hope that wasn't too long, it's honestly just a force of habit to write my butt off

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.