Map A First Update

Discussion in 'News & Announcments' started by neokyle21, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Hey guys, it's time for Map A's first official update! Aside from all the bug crushing that has been going on, and all the small changes and updates I have a few big additions to talk about. Everything listed below is available now.

The End - The world border has officially been changed to 2K x 2K and will now reset on the 28th of every month instead of every Friday evening.

Trading - Players can now trade safely with each other via a GUI interface. To initiate a trade with another player type /trade <player>. They will receive a prompt in chat which they can click on to open the trading window. Once you are happy with the trade you click the red glass pane in the top left corner to accept. There is a 5 second cool down to change your mind.

Dynamic Map - That's right, the dynmap is officially back and it's already fully rendered and ready to go! Hovering over the right hand edge opens up a panel to change between a flat, 3D surface, and cave map. You can also click players names to view them live on the map. Chat messages are also displayed above players names. The top left corner has a menu which opens up to disable features on the map. Red areas on the map represent player claims which when clicked display information. You can access the map by clicking the button in the navigation bar above next to server store.

As always feel free to leave any suggestions or feedback you might have. Happy Easter guys :)

• Like Like x 2
  2. Heliplx

Heliplx Well-Known Member

Dynmap looks amazing, thanks for the updates kyle!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. ARXROCKS

ARXROCKS Well-Known Member

I know this is 2 weeks ago, but i just noticed this was posted on april fools day, so even though this update is legitimate, im surprised no one thought it was a joke :p

All joking aside, the survival map is a pleasure to play on, and very fun! Glad to see the trading system works now :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Braneyes

Braneyes Active Member

the dynamic map is actually a really cool plugin, i wonder how it works

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1