Map A Updates

Discussion in 'News & Announcments' started by neokyle21, Apr 23, 2018.

1. Hey guys, there have been a few updates and recent changes for the survival server which are detailed below.

Nether + End - Both the nether and end have been made permanent worlds that are linked to map a. Claims have been enabled in both. This change was for several reasons but mainly it was to allow players to freely build in these worlds, weather it be mob farms or homes. Over time this change will also add value to the blocks and items exclusive to these environments.

Vaults - Vital+ donators now have access to 1 private vault by default. A player vault is essentially like an extra enderchest but a little bit cooler. All vaults are the size of a double chest. Vault can be accessed using the command /pv. In the future players will be able to store money, exp, and customize their vaults as well as purchase additional vaults.

Anti cheat - I've made some experimental changes to hopefully improve the checks made by our anti cheat, specifically flight and mining.

I've also adjusted mob cramming to allow for more mobs in a small area. This will allow your grinders to populate better.

In the near future you can expect a new trophy tag, a new player spawn book with some helpful information, and I would also like to include a new donator perk that's currently being looked into. Aside from this theirs still a few loose bugs I'm aware of and will be looking to including issues with entities being transferred through nether portals.

As always suggestions and feedback are welcomed.

• Like Like x 4