Update: Survival Reset & Relaunch

Discussion in 'News & Announcments' started by neokyle21, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Hey guys, back in march I made a post talking about general plans for the server as well as the future reset and relaunch of Survival: Kings. Since then the plans for survival have gone through some changes. Originally the guild and leveling system was going to remain mostly intact. However about a month ago I decided to scrap leveling altogether and give guilds an extensive overhaul. These changes have been incredibly time consuming and there is still a good deal of work to be done before the new survival server is launched. That said I feel the current road map for survival is very promising and well worth the wait and extra time and work that needs put in. Below you'll find an updated list of things confirmed for the new survival server, enjoy!

• Guilds replaced with markets which offer various unique items, perks, and abilities for sale
    • Nearly 4 times as many items, perks and abilities available compared to guilds
    • Tradeable sellable claimable "Merchant Badges" that function like a normal item
    • New survival world with 27 custom biomes that is 4x larger than kings (15 x 15 thousand)
    • New trading, auctioning, and player shop systems all highly accessible and easily usable
    • 7 unique selectable jobs that will act as many players initial primary source of money
    • Multitude of new trophy tags which will be available on launch
    • Complete rank and donator perk overhaul with a variety of new additions

The new survival server has taken quite a bit of work and still has quite a bit to go. My limited free time is usually spent working on getting this done so progress has been slower than I would like but things are still moving along. I appreciate all the patience and support :)

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Chic

Chic Member

This sounds awesome Kyle! Thanks for all your hard work on the server.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. BluePuppyMiner

BluePuppyMiner Well-Known Member

So much new stuff... and maybe even more to come? Good job Kyle :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Glitterized

Glitterized Well-Known Member

Sounds pretty good Kyle, I'm liking the new changes! c:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. plophead32

plophead32 Well-Known Member

Can't wait XO

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. greenhero30

greenhero30 Well-Known Member

OH YEAH, LETS GO!!!!!!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. rupy098

rupy098 Well-Known Member

jesus thats an old face

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. monkmasta

monkmasta Well-Known Member

Sweet...

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Braneyes

Braneyes Active Member

the new survival sounds awsome cant wait for it to come out :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1